[talk] Nycbug-ers

Espen Tagestad espen at tagestad.no
Thu Jun 30 13:27:27 EDT 2016

Hi!

My name is Espen and I've been working on setting up an entity here in NY for our company for the last 12 months or so. We use FreeBSD for almost everything we do, so it would be great for us to get in touch with local BSD users and consultants around the area.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in hanging out grabbing a beer or something during this or next week. I'll defintely try come to the event on the 6th, but I have some time to kill until then. Ping me here or directly on email:)

Br.
Espen