[talk] call for donations

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Thu Mar 10 13:31:58 EST 2016

The cost of purchasing small ARM hardware is Brazil is high.

On that note, I'm sure a lot of people on this list have an unused
BeagleBone or three sitting in a drawer unused.

If you're interested, I'm going to collect ARM SoC donations at the next
few NYC*BUG meetings, and give them directly to some Brazilians in June.
For those going to BSDCan, feel free to bring them directly.

If you can't make the meetings, hit me offlist and we'll sort something out.

Donating hardware is a great way to assist some of the .br developers.

TIA