[talk] despair with linux

Sujit K M kmsujit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 06:58:36 EDT 2016

On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 12:10 PM, Edward Capriolo <edlinuxguru at gmail.com> wrote:
> systemd is a total $hitshow. IMHO it was a bad attempt to try and clone
> solaris svc without really having the infrastructure in the os to make it
> happen.

Quality wise it what you are saying. You could on the Linux Kernel
Mailing List Many
Developers/Owners Getting the Message Clearly that Linus Is not ready
to merge their
Changes.

> On Fri, Mar 18, 2016 at 2:11 AM, Raúl Cuza <raulcuza at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I noticed he mentioned nothing about virtual machines. If all testing is
>> being done on VMs with average up times in hours if not minutes, how will
>> the issues he brings up get caught? I don't know that this is how the distos
>> test, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Don't Think It hours or minutes as you say. The current Job I am in had
a Production Glitch Where in The system started to reboot every Night.
Also it is
not that there are scripts that perform the restart almost immediately.