[talk] OpenBSD on iBook G4

firecrow silvernight fire at firecrow.com
Tue Nov 1 13:55:52 EDT 2016

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016, at 13:51, Robert Menes wrote:
> The AirPort card device is bwi0 in OpenBSD. I already did a fw_update
> with the drivers.
> I'm just puzzled as well with ifconfig telling me that 'dhcp' is not a
> valid option.
> --Robert

I've had some luck with manually running wpa_supplicant (with -i
<interface name>) and then calling dhcpcd <interface name> manually, it
was from netBSD but there is a good chance open has similar commands.

my config is on my computer at home, can send more details when i
have it handy.

~fire

--
  firecrow silvernight