[talk] Wireless Setup in New Office

Cody Hess cody.hess at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 23:41:29 EDT 2016

I've been tasked with quality control on our office's wifi setup (no
experience).

We'll be serving less than 100 people in a 2500 square foot space with one
significant wall.

We've got a 1Gbps connection running into a Nokia 7368 ISAM ONT G-240G-C --
http://www.alfa2mil9.com/_InfPDF/Nokia/pol.pdf -- connected to a Ubiquiti
EdgeRouter Lite -- https://www.ubnt.com/edgemax/edgerouter-lite/ --
connected to a Ubiquiti wifi access point --
https://www.amazon.com/Enterprise-System-UBIQUITI-NETWORKS-UAP-LR/dp/B00HXT8S9G
.

We're getting another access point today and my initial thought is that
this will be sufficient. I want to tell my people, "Thumbs up. This is good
internet."

​Has anyone got suggestions or criticism, or am I good to go?​

​-Cody​