[talk] extra hardware..

George Rosamond george at ceetonetechnology.com
Fri Oct 21 12:22:02 EDT 2016

I picked up a device for cheap and was wondering if anyone had the need
for it.

It's a CATX-USB, "computer access module" from Adder (.com).

Outside of that, it was unmarked, and I couldn't look it up at the time.
Yes, I was hoping it was some remote IP KVM device... but it's not.

I has an rj45 port on the one end, and two cables on the other end: usb
and vga.

If anyone has a need for it, ping me offlist and I'll bring it to the
next meeting.  It's just taking up space here...