[talk] NYC*BUG Nov 2: Ike on Infrastructure in a Post-Cloud Era

Isaac (.ike) Levy ike at blackskyresearch.net
Mon Oct 31 13:36:02 EDT 2016

Hey All,

One more little bit for Wed. meeting:

ARIN 38!
If nobody objects, I’d like to give a brief report from ARIN proceedings, and a quick report on Internet and Numbers related issues the BSD community can strategically make a great impact with, (and how to help and engage!)

Unless there are any objections, I’ll just plan to spend 5 (10) minutes on it!

Best,
.ike