[talk] Machine Learning

Sujit K M kmsujit at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 08:53:46 EDT 2017

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 4:48 PM, Thomas Levine <_ at thomaslevine.com> wrote:
> I don't follow your use case chart; could you give an example?

I am much more interested in virtual landscaping than any thing else,
be it a game
you play or garden you want to see, might be thousands of mile away.

The Idea behind this is that if there an non deterministic problem you
can always solve
the problem by using an algorithm by needing other parameters. Say you
want to see
the garden when flooded with water, you need to know the depth of the
water. You need
parameters like depth of the water/how much water is present in the
garden and real time
plotting the depth of the water in an x y z coordinates. or Say there
is an deluge on an
water filed dam and you want to inspect it, you will see that you need
not only the water level
or amount of water, you will also need to check what is the wind
speed, force in an x y z
coordinate, acceleration in x y z coordinates and complex 3d imaging
concepts. This is not a
scenario you are testing the dams strength in any sense. This is an
example of As A Service
concept, like PaaS or IaaS, At an generic level.