[talk] Holidaze, AWS, and astounding "clock drift outage"

Peter Varga pvarga at pvrg.net
Mon Dec 18 16:30:20 EST 2017

You can consider it a lucky outcome versus a full guest os crash.  File
I/o and network I/o related operations are also done with never mind
expecting crypto to hold up

One solution for example fedora has packages to use the hosts time
instead the vm.  FreeBSD seems to work just fine and syncing to
host’s time.