[talk] Golang book

Zeb DeOs zebdeos at bayprogrammer.com
Fri Dec 22 21:21:30 EST 2017

I know I'm not the one who asked the original question, but this
thread caught my eye. These are timely recommendations for me
(recently got seriously interested in Go), thanks for sharing them!
Noticed they're both available as eBooks on InformIT as well (if
anyone prefers DRM free ebooks to dead tree versions) which means I
can get them tonight. Hurrah!

http://www.informit.com/store/go-programming-language-9780134190440

http://www.informit.com/store/go-programming-language-phrasebook-9780321817143