[talk] Permission is denied when I try to run certain programs

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Sat Jun 24 11:09:51 EDT 2017

It was indeed wxallowed. I also happened to figure it out by running
dmesg.

Since the error that I get when trying to mount the encrypted partition
is that an "optional metadata checksum" was invalid, I think that there
is a good chance that the partition could be recovered simply but that
this strange state is not supported by the operating system.
Fortunately, I had made a backup, and now that I can run python, I have
recovered the backup.