[talk] Video streaming setup

Sevan Janiyan venture37 at geeklan.co.uk
Tue Jun 27 19:55:10 EDT 2017

Hi Patrick,

On 06/27/17 05:02, Pat McEvoy wrote:
> Yes. That is the cam I use. Keep it close to the speaker and you will
> pick up speaker and good room reaction. Audio board feeds are always
> better to get but can be hard to get set up. Do you know if they have
> an audio guy?
I can ask, what's an audio board??

Pretty impressed by the camera, plugged it into a G4 PowerBook running
Tiger, it worked in ichat (including audio). Just got it working on my
MacBook Air running FreeBSD 11.1 using cuse4bsd-kmod, webcamd & cheese
from ports.

What application are you using to stream with?

Sevan