[talk] How Secure?

Sujit K M kmsujit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:59:34 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I had sent some of the Personalization Features that Might be used in most of
the major websites.

Now look at some thing I have a problem with me???

If a site says 10 customers have purchased this product so puts up a generated
score for the product, That is ok, with me.

But if now a site says that a person X personalization has been disclosed, how
come?. If you are hacking some one you can get that Info any time are we.
Phishing is some thing we can look for an easy way out.

That to the point is a way to look at How Secure? are we.

Regards,
Sujit K M