[talk] Using separate users for different programs

Sujit K M kmsujit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 01:20:41 EST 2018

On Mar 2, 2018 11:35 AM, "John C. Vernaleo" <john at netpurgatory.com> wrote:

On Thu, 1 Mar 2018, Thomas Levine wrote:

There is also a practical issue: I am unwilling to sacrifice usability
> for security, and since OpenBSD is the easiest operating system I have
> ever used, Qubes suffers from the very significant disadvantage of not
> being OpenBSD.

At one point someone from Bitrig was working to try and get Bitrig or
OpenBSD as a fully functional Qubes VM in an attempt to start replaces
parts of Qubes with OpenBSD.  Unfortunately they gave up after deciding the
scope of the work was just too much.

Simplest implementation is to use cron. Might be I am way off target.