[talk] Measuring Internet Speed

Chris Snyder chsnyder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 10:59:51 EDT 2018

On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 4:33 PM, Ivan "Rambius" Ivanov <
rambiusparkisanius at gmail.com> wrote:

> Spectrum / TWC are constantly offering me internet service speed
> upgrades for my home. How can I measure their internet speed and
> compare the old and new services?

Measurement Lab is is a consortium of research, industry and
public-interest partners dedicated to:

- Providing an open, verifiable measurement platform for global network
performance
- Hosting the largest open Internet performance dataset on the planet
- Creating visualizations and tools to help people make sense of Internet
performance

https://www.measurementlab.net/tests/