[talk] IP Addressing

Sujit K M kmsujit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 11:48:50 EDT 2018

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 8:15 PM, Sujit K M <kmsujit at gmail.com> wrote:
> I had a use case for discussion. If I was in a network of a ISP A and
> run Youtube with a video. How much time Will it take for the Same
> Youtube application switch, I have two ISPs Connection at home, when
>  I move to an ISP B. It is taking unbelievable less time for me make any sense.

Although agreed Youtube does Buffer Video and That might be reducing
the apparent
delay. The other angle with it is that Since IP is reassigned to ISP
B, Isn't it a
security issue which fooled a lame user into believing a external user
can always replicate
the session on an malicious computer and do in this case watch a video.