[talk] Hosting Recommendations - email/web

Scott Robbins scottro11 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 09:59:37 EDT 2018

On Mon, May 07, 2018 at 09:18:20AM -0400, Isaac (.ike) Levy wrote:

> > On May 6, 2018, at 10:17 PM, Charles Sprickman <spork at bway.net> wrote:
> >
> > We have about 100 mailboxes.
>
> Don’t know if this is in budget, (probably is) but I can’t say enough good things about my ESP fastmail.com (and reverse lookup a few of their IP’s and you’ll see their operation is hosted at NYI).  Solid and excellent in every way- from folks like us, to Gmail-user kind of folks.
>
> You can try their services free for a month or something under their domain.

I'm not sure if you can try 100 accounts free, but they generally do offer
discounts for 100 users. I believe it would probably run around $4-$5 per
user monthly. It's always worth writing them and seeing what they have to
say.  I also have many good things to say about fastmail,
we migrated over 100 clients to them with almost no complaints.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6