[talk] Hosting Recommendations - email/web

Thomas Levine _ at thomaslevine.com
Sat May 12 21:37:45 EDT 2018

Your situation might be appropriate for membership in my unincorporated
server cooperative. We have a dedicated server with more spare RAM, CPU,
and storage than you need. It is hosted in Thor Data Center in Iceland.

Unfortunately, the server runs Debian (presently stretch). You would get
a Linux Container with your own IP address.

If you are interested, tell me more about the organization of interest.

But I don't see how a normal VPS is too expensive. In case the plans
you have found charge too much for storage, consider some others here.
https://lowendbox.com/