[talk] So Netgate bails on FreeBSD

Mark Saad mark.saad at ymail.com
Wed May 23 16:04:28 EDT 2018

Charles
 I like opnsense, I moved my office off pfsense to opnsense about 24 months ago and it’s been good .

They do not have a complete rest api yet but it’s been easier t deal with opnsense for various uses.

Also as someone who uses both FreeBSD and pfsense in a large corporation,  the irrational belief that Linux is better at something ; just because it’s Linux , is rampant .

 As to Jim’s site where they say tnsr will do 10g and beyond. I am already doing it and it didn’t require a strange setup to get there . But hey bullshit sells .

---
Mark Saad | mark.saad at ymail.com