[talk] dmesgd plugged

Brian Callahan bcallah at devio.us
Sat Oct 6 16:02:16 EDT 2018

Hey Warner --
Sorry for the phone top posting but never a problem plugging dmesgd, and never a problem having more dmesgs!
~Brian

-------- Original message --------From: Warner Losh <imp at bsdimp.com> Date: 10/6/18  3:52 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: talk at lists.nycbug.org Subject: [talk] dmesgd plugged
Greetings,
Just thought I'd mentioned that I plugged the dmesgd submission site on FreeBSD's mailing list, so you might see an up-tick in submissions from there. I hope this isn't a problem. After seeing things flow in, I realized maybe I should have asked first, so I'm doing the next best thing and fessing up after the fact. :)
If there are issues, please (a) accept my apologies and (b) is there some better place to write to report incorrectly rejected dmesgs or figure out what the issue is?
Thanks!
Warner