[talk] Wed Sep 5 social gathering suggested

James E Keenan jkeenan at pobox.com
Sun Sep 2 22:17:42 EDT 2018

Dear NYCBUGgers,

It's been too long since we had a NYCBUG technical meeting on the first
Wednesday of the month, and also a long time since we attempted a
quasi-substitute social meeting.

So as to not get completely out of the NYCBUG habit, I'm inviting one
and all to come to our old haunt, Suspenders, this Wednesday at 6:30 pm.

Suspenders
108 Greenwich St
(north of Rector St; south of WTC)
#1, R, W to Rector St; #4, 5 to Wall ST

Be sure to look for us on both floors of the bar.  I'll probably try to
secure table(s) on the upper level, but look on both.

At least one round of beer will be provided for anyone who can help me
out of Ubuntu laptop system upgrade fiasco.  (Cue sniggers.)

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan