[talk] Benchmarking a new network / ISP connection in a new office

Patrick McEvoy mcevoy.pat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 07:22:37 EST 2019

Is there a handy network/ ISP benchmarking program out there you could
suggest? I am just about to light a office with IP phones and
workstations for a bunch of devs who naturally want the best of service
while we can squeeze out of 400/50 cable connection in the basement
office of a lower east side apartment building. I would like to setup a
box and have it monitor the speed so we actually have an idea of what
the performance will be like before the real equipment and people show
up. Any ideas / suggestions welcome.
Be well,