[talk] Next NYC*BUG: Dec 4th: more Traveling Terminal and a Holiday Hardware swap party

Pat McEvoy mcevoy.pat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 12:22:56 EST 2019

How does everyone feel about a Holiday Hardware Swap and playing with a Traveling terminal we can log into? Just spoke to the folks at SDF and got permission to hang onto it for one more meeting.  Bring your gently used exotic/ un-needed hardware to this email chain to see if we have any takers and lets get gear to the homes they deserve. Perhaps this meeting can generate some interesting additions to dmesg!