[talk] Room share needed for EuroBSDCon sept 18-23

Pat McEvoy mcevoy.pat at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 23:45:29 EDT 2019

Hello All,
If anyone needs a roommate for EuroBSDCon at the event hotel, please let me know. I have roomed with Brian Callahan in the past if you need a roommate reference. Speaking of Dr. C, his porting workshop went over so well this past weekend, it was referenced in a talk the following day. VBSDCON was a blast. The Dr. Vixie talk was fantastic, my only regret is I did not get to ask him to either visit or give a talk for NYC*BUG should he ever find himself in the area.
Be well,

Patrick