[talk] "Conference AV Streaming Donation"

James K. Lowden jklowden at schemamania.org
Mon Apr 15 13:33:14 EDT 2024

On Sun, 14 Apr 2024 15:29:00 -0400
Pat McEvoy <mcevoy.pat at gmail.com> wrote:

> While cameras are easy enough to rent, Decimators, the HDMI to SDI
> signal conversion units we have speakers plug into at conferences, do
> not seem to be an item AV rental companies stock.

HI Pat,

AIUI you need a $500 gadget to prepare videos.  My firm has agreed to
pay for one.

Simplest for us I think would be to buy it outright and ship it
where you want it.  It's not in stock at B&H but I found an outfit in
Wisconsin that has one at the same price.

But tell me what is best for you.  I can send PayPal to the foundation,
too.  As you like.

Regards,

--jkl