[Tor-BSD] OpenBSD pf rules...

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Fri Dec 12 15:52:09 EST 2014

On 12/12/14 12:19 PM, Seth wrote:
> On Fri, 12 Dec 2014 08:36:27 -0800, Libertas <libertas at mykolab.com> wrote:
>> That's the thing - it seems that there isn't a single high-bandwidth
>> OpenBSD Tor relay:
>
> By 'high-bandwidth' do you mean a server that has the 'fast' flag?

sure, i think that is part of it.  but also i am referring to a my nodes
which are not using all of the available bandwidth I have allocated in
my torrc.  for example my home system should use up to 20Mbit/sec but I
rarely see it get above several Mb/s.  The firewall it is behind is
mostly idle, and there are no mbuf or other resource exhaustion issues
I'm seeing on this system.

Cheers,
-pete

--