[Tor-BSD] Trigger Builds For tor buildbot?

Pete Wright pete at nomadlogic.org
Sat Mar 7 22:24:11 EST 2015

On 3/7/15 3:29 AM, Christian Sturm wrote:
> On 03/07/2015 05:46 AM, Pete Wright wrote:
>> Would it be possible to trigger a manual build on the buildbot slaves? i
>> think i fixed up some openbsd configs and wanted to test it.
>
> Hi, I've done that, will check if I can find a nicer way to have it
> initiated by the people setting up the buildslaves, but pretty busy this
> weekend.

thanks for kicking it - looks like my changes worked as i'm able to run
autogen.sh and configure.  make is failing, but this is progress :)

fwiw you have to create an /etc/profile on OpenBSD and have the
following in it:

# For buildbot-slave to work
export AUTOCONF_VERSION="2.69"
export AUTOMAKE_VERSION="1.14"