[Tor-BSD] Porting Tor Browser to the BSDs

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 22:00:48 EDT 2015

Hi Attila,

Now that there is a working port of tor browser to OpenBSD, and BSD buildbots for tor, it seems like a good time to let tor-dev at lists.torproject.org know.

Would you like to forward your email below to them?
(I am happy to if you're not subscribed.)
Is there a good summary of the BSD buildbot setup somewhere in an email?

teor

teor2345 at gmail dot com
pgp 0xABFED1AC
https://gist.github.com/teor2345/d033b8ce0a99adbc89c5

teor at blah dot im
OTR C3C57B23 349825DE 929A1DEF C3531C25 A32287ED