[Tor-BSD] The offer of diversity as it could really be delivered by all of us.

Vinícius Zavam egypcio at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 18 08:19:53 EST 2015

During this time getting closer and closer to the Tor and TDP
communities, I noticed that one tiny detail is being forgotten by many
people involved in these projects/families:

" Many Tor users are stuck behind firewalls that only let them browse
the web, and this change will let them reach your Tor relay. If you
are already using ports 80 and 443, other useful ports are 22, 110,
and 143. "

Source: https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-relay-debian#after

Let's keep up a better diversity of open/reachable ports!
"/etc/services" is our friend; take time to see how you can help, by
changing one or two ports in your relay(s) config ;3

--
Vinícius Zavam
keybase.io/egypcio/key.asc