[Tor-BSD] warnings on a freeBSB exit

pa011 pa011 at web.de
Sun Dec 4 18:37:14 EST 2016

I try to get more involved with FreeBSD and currently do tests on a very small 256MB RAM vps.

arm - freeBSD (FreeBSD 10.3-RELEASE-p11)   Tor 0.2.8.9 (recommended)

no firewall in place, nore on the relay or on ISP side

tcpdump is showing traffic both way on port 9001

telnet proofs that the port 9001 is reachable

why do I get the warnings below so that the exit is not showing up?

 [WARN] Your server (x.x.x.x:9030) has not managed to confirm that its DirPort is reachable. Relays do not publish descriptors until their
   ORPort and DirPort are reachable. Please check your firewalls, ports, address, /etc/hosts file, etc.
 [WARN] Your server (x.x.x.x:9001) has not managed to confirm that its ORPort is reachable. Relays do not publish descriptors until their
   ORPort and DirPort are reachable. Please check your firewalls, ports, address, /etc/hosts file, etc.

[WARN] Being a directory cache (default) with less than DIRCACHE_MIN_MB_BANDWIDTH MB of memory is not recommended and may consume most of the available resources, consider disabling this functionality by setting the DirCache option to 0                                                               │

torrc:

ExitRelay 1
RunAsDaemon 1
Log notice file /var/log/tor/log
ORPort 9001
ControlPort 9051
CookieAuthentication 0
HashedControlPassword xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
RelayBandwidthRate 8000 KB
RelayBandwidthBurst 10000 KB
DirPort 9030
CellStatistics 1