[Tor-BSD] Multiple instances of Tor under freeBSD

pa011 pa011 at web.de
Sun Dec 11 17:24:55 EST 2016

> I haven't done it before, and I do wonder if/when it's necessary. There
> are really high-bandwidth FreeBSD relay ops on this list, and it would
> be useful to hear from them.
>
> I guess one question I'd have for you Paul is *why* you need to do this?

As others obviously more skilled folks here already wrote - thanks to your and their hints - I also got the impression on several exits that part of the CPU is most of the time unused, while having nearly endless Bandwidth. So from my experience you get definitely more out of a given set-up with running two instances and I guess even on a single core machine.

Rgds

Paul