[Tor-BSD] Call for BSD Tor Packagers

Juuso Lapinlampi wub at partyvan.eu
Wed Oct 26 11:43:34 EDT 2016

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 10:05:00AM +0000, nusenu wrote:
> Hi Pascal,
>
> since you are the OpenBSD tor maintainer, would you like to get
> pre-release information in case of upcoming security fixes in tor?

I suppose this was a follow-up to what I posted on tor-relays@ about
MTier having delays on net/tor updates in OpenBSD.

Pascal has been responding timely without my input. Good thing from him
even without being notified early of security issues.

MTier has delayed patches for lots of things lately, not just with
packages but with email responses. The delay is there.