[Tor-BSD] Introduction

Shawn Webb shawn.webb at hardenedbsd.org
Fri Aug 4 21:17:14 EDT 2017

Hey All,

I just joined the mailing list. I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a
Tor relay operator. The relay is powered by HardenedBSD, running on a
Raspberry Pi 3.

My setup is a rather special one. I've got my home hardwired with wall
jacks for me to be able to plug in any device and have all its traffic
go through Tor. This is especially useful for malware analysis,
something I do in my spare time.

I'm happy to help out the Tor Diversity Project any way that I can in
whatever small spare time that I have.

I'm currently working on porting SafeStack, a next-generation exploit
mitigation that builds on top of ASLR, to arm64. Once the port is
complete, the first application I'll deploy with SafeStack enabled on
arm64 is Tor.

Thanks,

--
Shawn Webb
Cofounder and Security Engineer

GPG Key ID:          0x6A84658F52456EEE
GPG Key Fingerprint: 2ABA B6BD EF6A F486 BE89  3D9E 6A84 658F 5245 6EEE