[Tor-BSD] OpenBSD tor -stable/-alpha split port

Alexander Nasonov alnsn at yandex.ru
Sun Nov 12 13:38:54 EST 2017

George Rosamond wrote:
> Greetings all.
>
> FYI, this was just submitted to OpenBSD ports.

I committed tor-dev to pkgsrc-wip. You should be able to install it
without deinstalling your regular net/tor package because I install
files to different directories or with a different suffix:

$ pkg_info -L tordev
Information for tordev-0.3.2.4:

Files:
/usr/pkg/bin/tor-dev
/usr/pkg/bin/tor-gencert-dev
/usr/pkg/bin/tor-resolve-dev
/usr/pkg/bin/torify-dev
/usr/pkg/man/man1/tor-gencert-dev.1
/usr/pkg/man/man1/tor-resolve-dev.1
/usr/pkg/man/man1/tor-dev.1
/usr/pkg/man/man1/torify-dev.1
/usr/pkg/share/doc/tordev/tor-gencert.html
/usr/pkg/share/doc/tordev/tor-resolve.html
/usr/pkg/share/doc/tordev/tor.html
/usr/pkg/share/doc/tordev/torify.html
/usr/pkg/share/examples/rc.d/tordev
/usr/pkg/share/examples/tordev/torrc.sample
/usr/pkg/share/tordev/geoip
/usr/pkg/share/tordev/geoip6

--
Alex