[CDBUG-talk] April meeting

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 18:20:00 EDT 2005

Hi all,

Well I've been looking forward to the April meeting for some time now,
as I've got some things I'm excited to talk about. It seems, however,
that I've misjudged the timing. I've been under the assumption that
the meeting would be this coming Sunday. Well, as you are all probably
aware, this coming Sunday is actually May 1st. **sigh** Hopefully I'll
get this right sooner or later.

So anyhow, I'm planning to be at the Panera in Latham Farms  this
Sunday. I'll probably arrive around 5pm. Any thoughts on a topic or
topics?

-Jonathan