[CDBUG-talk] February Meeting

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Sat Feb 26 22:48:52 EST 2005

At 11:36 PM -0500 2/16/05, Jonathan Franks wrote:

>As decided at our last meeting, it will be on Sunday, February 27th
>at one of the local Panera locations. Thus, I'd say that the first
>order of business would be to decide on which Panera. I know of
>three... one in East Greenbush, one at Latham Farms, and one that
>I have not actually been to near Crossgates Mall.

It looks like
http://www.panerabread.com/wifi.aspx

gives a list of store locations.  I haven't been to any of these,
but I think I'd prefer the Latham or East Greenbush.  I assume the
East Greenbush location is the one that the web page lists as:

    Rensselaer, NY * 279 Troy Road

...apparently near a Wal-mart vision center?  I only ask because
maps.google.com doesn't seem to know that there's a Panera at that
location, but it does know about the other ones listed on the
Panera web site.

Apologies for the late reply.  I've been been busy this week, mainly
spending an absurd amount of time trying to pin down a minor bug in
FreeBSD.

Someone also asked about a topic for the meeting.  Anything with
'pf' is fine by me, but I haven't done anything with it.  So, I
would happily listen to anyone else who wants to talk about it.
I could also print off a little outline-presentation that I wrote
comparing FreeBSD release 4.x to 5.3-release.

Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at freebsd.org
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    or  drosih at rpi.edu