[CDBUG-talk] February Meeting

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Sun Feb 27 19:08:57 EST 2005

At 12:04 AM -0500 2/27/05, Garance A Drosihn wrote:
>At 11:23 PM -0500 2/26/05, Patrick Muldoon wrote:
>
>>While I am no PF expert, I do run it on my OpenBSD box here @ home
>>so I can talk a bit about it.  I would be interested knowing an in
>>depth look at differences between 4.x/5.x Branches in FreeBSD also.
>
>Okay.  Well, sounds like we have at least two people...  :-)

Apologies.  I had a faulty idea of exactly which road was Troy-
Schenectady, and combining that with a map that I printed out at
the last minute (and at the wrong level of detail), I was not able
to find the place.  Now that I get back to my office and zoom in
on the map, I expect we drove right by it three different times,
but we never noticed a sign saying Panera's.  Of course, I think
that's because I wasn't looking for the sign at the time we were
actually driving by it...

Next time I'll check out the location a bit sooner, so I won't
have any trouble getting there!

Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at freebsd.org
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    or  drosih at rpi.edu