[CDBUG-talk] Introduction

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Sun Jan 23 11:04:46 EST 2005

Good Morning,

Just a quick note to introduce myself. "Hi my name is Patrick, and I am
an addict".  Ok now that we got that out of the way, here is a quick
blurb about me.  I am an engineer for a regional ISP located in Albany.
  We are 98% FreeBSD based.  At home I run OpenBSD (firewall),
NetBSD(dreamcast), FreeBSD (Servers), MacOSX(Workstations), Irix (on the
  SGI's), and SunOS/OpenBSD on the suns.  I guess you could say I kinda
all over the place.  Have been looking forward to joining a group to get
among some like minded individuals.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

micro$oft: "where do you want to go today?"
linux: "where do you want to go tomorrow?"
BSD: "are you guys coming, or what?"