[CDBUG-talk] June Meeting reminder

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:00:36 EDT 2005

Hey all,

I wanted to get this out nice and early this month to ensure a better
turn out. :-)

Per the standing schedule, this month's meeting will be on Sunday the
26th at 5pm. I'd like to have some discussion on how we'd like to
structure the meetings going forward (ie: presentations, agendas,
etc.) . I know that there is a certain appeal to the free form
discussions we've had to date, but I think we can make room for both.

So think about it a bit between now and then. We don't have to nail
anything down, but it would be good to at least come up with an
outline.

Another topic that I'd like us to discuss is whether Panera is working
for us. I like the food and all, but we don't seem to be making use of
the free wifi, and I think it might be difficult to have a
presentation in such an environment.  I don't have an alternative in
mind right now, but let's talk about it at the meeting and see what we
can come up with.

See you all on the 26th!

-Jonathan