[CDBUG-talk] Meeting Followup

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 15:40:29 EDT 2005

Hi all,

So we met last night at Panera at around 5pm, and broke up at around
8pm. Discussion ranged from Apple's recent decision to move to Intel,
to wireless access points. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening as always.

We also discussed Panera as a meeting place and we all seemed to agree
that it wasn't the most ideal environment, especially for
presentations. Also, though to date the meetings have been relatively
small (I think that our top turn out has been 6) there  are now 27
people subscribed to the list. Clearly Panera wouldn't be the most
comfortable venue for a meeting of more than 8 people or so.

So It would appear that we're looking for alternatives. There's no
immediate crisis, as we can certainly continue to meet at Panera for
now, but everyone keep your eyes out for potential sites.

Another topic that is probably worth revisiting is the timing of our
meetings. Does Sunday afternoon / evening still make sense for
everyone, or should we consider a switch?

I'd like our meeting time to make sense for the most people possible,
so how about we each shoot off a quick note with the best times for
us...

Okay, see you all next month....

-Jonathan