[CDBUG-talk] Meeting Follow-up

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:47:10 EST 2005

Hi all.

Well last night our March meeting lasted from 5pm until around 7:30.
There was no formal agenda set out, so it was essentially an open
discussion on a number of topics, all of which I found to be very
interesting.

It was great to see everyone there, especially the new folks.

Jesse mentioned to me last night that he'd like to meet on a bi-weekly
basis. This would be fine with me, but I'd like to know what the rest
of you think. What I was thinking on the way home was that we might
have a formal monthly meeting complete with a discussion agenda and
whatnot, and a less formal one in between. That's just a place to
start the discussion, though, so if anyone has any thoughts on this
let's talk...

Anyhow, thanks again to everyone who attended.

-Jonathan