[CDBUG-talk] New members

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Thu May 12 22:15:08 EDT 2005

Hi all,

We've had several people join the list in the last couple of weeks and
I just wanted to welcome them, and encourage them to each send a brief
introduction.

Just a reminder, for anyone not at BSDCan, I'll be at Panera at Latham
Farms for a meeting this Sunday at around 5pm. This is not, of course,
our regularly scheduled monthly meeting. Rather, it's something of an
experiment. As noted in a previous post, there has been some interest
expressed in bi-weekly meetings. Since I'm more than happy to
accomodate this, I'm going to be there. Certainly nobody is obligated
(obviously) but I'd love to see you all there.

Anyhow, welcome once again to the new members. We're looking forward
to your intros, and hoping to see you all this Sunday.

-Jonathan