[CDBUG-talk] November Meeting

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:57:33 EST 2005

Hey all,

So it's been a couple of months without a meeting. I've been busy with the
start of school, and I know that some of you have as well. I'd like to try
to have a meeting this Sunday, however. It's short notice, and a holiday
weekend, so it might not be the best time, but it is the scheduled time, so
it seems as good as any.... Personally I'd rather not meet at Panera, but
again, the notice is short so it may be our only choice.

So, unless someone has a better alternative, let's say Panera at Latham
farms at 5:30 on Sunday? Let me know what you think...

-Jonathan