[CDBUG-talk] OpenBSD named.conf question

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Mon Sep 26 23:25:45 EDT 2005

On Monday 26 September 2005 22:54, Jonathan Franks wrote:
> Patrick, you are the man. No, it was outside my options clause. Surprise
> surprise, moving it inside made all the difference. There are so many
> comments in my named.conf file on the FreeBSD box, I missed that
> completely... although I'm embarrassed to admit that I did briefly wonder
> about that seemingly random
>
> };
>
> Thank you! This issue is resolved.

I don't know about being the man. But since we just wrote a dns backend for
our bind configs I have been playing too much with it the last week or so and
have blown up the test server about 30 times during the period.

Of course I decided that I should intall 3.7. So an old latop I had just got
nuked and I just finished doing an ftp install.  Just getting Ready to reboot
now..

-Patrick