[CDBUG-talk] This evenings meeting

Craig Dooley xlnxminusx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 08:25:25 EST 2006

I was at the Latham Panera from about 5:30 to 6:00.  Are people
interested in a little more going on through this list?  A couple
ideas I had were things like weekly programming topics/problems,
discussion/forwarding of new stuff going into the BSDs or technical
papers.  Just some ideas I had.  The programming thing would obviously
be determined by what peoples skills/backgrounds are.  Even in weeks
where you didn't know the topic, it could still be a good learning
experience to watch the discussion and look at the answers.  I thought
of this after seeing this site http://www.rubyquiz.com .

As an aside, anybody buying/already have bought a new Intel Mac?  I
preordered a MacBook from the crossgates Apple store, but it hasn't
come in yet.  I am excited about the idea of VMWare on the Mac, and
having all the BSD systems I am interested in available to me in one
box.

-Craig