[CDBUG-talk] Meeting

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Wed Jun 14 08:04:15 EDT 2006

On Jun 13, 2006, at 7:17 PM, Jonathan Franks wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The next CDBUG meeting will be Sunday, June 25th at the Panera at
> Latham Farms (unless we have a better option before then). I hope
> to see all of you there.

Well the conference room is almost done, but it doesn't look like we
will be able to use our new offices just quite yet.  Probably going
to be the July Meeting at the absolute minimum where I will be able
to offer up the us of our Conference room.  We are getting the power
turned on this weekend, and then we get to go through startup on the
UPS's and the air conditioners.  Going to be a bit before we are
ready to have people up.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon