[CDBUG-talk] September Meeting, Venue change

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 14:59:46 EDT 2006

Given the lack of response it occurs to me that the group may prefer to not
change our meeting place at this time... if this is the case please feel
free to speak up. Last night was the last Sunday in September, but I'm
thinking that this coming Sunday will work for me, unless you folks want to
make a switch. I realize in hindsight that while I asked whether the group
would like to switch to a weekday meeting, I failed to ask for any opinions
on the move. I apologize for this, and hope that you will all weigh in on
where you would like to meet, in addition to when.

-Jonathan