[CDBUG-talk] April Meeting

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Mon Apr 23 21:29:15 EDT 2007

On Apr 23, 2007, at 6:56 PM, Jonathan Franks wrote:

> Congratulations on both events. Hopefully everything will line up
> for you. I'm looking forward to the meeting.
>
> Let us know so that we can look for a different venue in the event
> that you can't make it....
>
> -Jonathan

Looks like I won't be able to make this months meeting...

Currently we are busy moving the small stuff (IE I can carry it
myself) over to the new place.   But with Marathon Lamaz on Saturday,
that leaves Sunday the 29th as the day I can get the muscle together
to move.  So I have a feeling that by the end of the day I am not
going to be able to stand up, much less host the meeting. But Next
months is a definite.   Sorry I am going to miss this month.  Have  a
great time.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

Don't try to out-weird me, three eyes. I get weirder things than you
in my breakfast cereal.
     - Zaphod Beeblebrox, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy