[CDBUG-talk] Meeting thoughts

Jonathan Franks jonathan.franks at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 17:38:32 EDT 2007

On 8/26/07, Jonathan Franks <jonathan.franks at gmail.com> wrote:

> Having said this, I would like to schedule a meeting sometime in the next
> two weeks. It's a rather busy time for me as we get ready for the students
> to return, so I had initially been thinking about shooting for the first
> week in September, however while I was talking about it on Friday with
> Jesse, he mentioned that he'll be busy next Sunday with an ACM install fest
> at RPI, but that we might have our meeting there.
>
> Apparently the install fest was last Sunday.

I'll be working this Sunday, but if you guys want to meet that's fine with
me, otherwise we can shoot for next Sunday. I'm hoping that the low response
indicates that there wasn't much interest in this Sunday, and I apologize to
anyone who may have been looking forward to attending the install fest. I
for one thought it sounded like fun, but in the end I wouldn't have been
able to make it anyway.

-Jonathan