[CDBUG-talk] next week's meeting

Patrick Muldoon doon at inoc.net
Sat Feb 3 21:11:19 EST 2007

On Feb 3, 2007, at 9:03 PM, Jonathan Franks wrote:

> Alright so shall we plan on Sunday at 5 or  so?

Just so I am 100% clear.  We are talking about the 11th, correct?

If so, that works fine for me.   As I haven't heard otherwise, I am
assuming we will meet at our (INOC) office?  If this is the case, we
are in 80 State St.  Which is on the corner of State St and South
Pearl St.  It is the Black Building, that also houses IBM (whose name
is on the side).   The building is locked after hours and the
weekend, so you will need to ring the Bell in the front, and the
guard should let you in. I will let them know that we are expecting
company, but you will still need to sign in.   There is normally
plenty of parking downtown (Especially at 5PM on a Sunday) so that
shouldn't be an issue.  If you get stuck just call our main number
(689-4350) and press 0 to by pass the attendant.

Should I grab some food/snacks (we have water, soda and the like)?

-Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon
Network/Software Engineer

There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that
understand binary and those that don't